PREVIEW OF Rio Lund (@riothepixie) FEATURE IN THE BASKETBALL ISSUE OF RISQUE CURVES MAGAZINE
1. I see you got the Black Momba on and as your choice for the Risque
Curves Basketball Issue what made you choose that team and why Kobe? Because he’s the best!
2. Are you born and raised from Cali where every 3rd person you speak
to is a Laker fan? Yes, born & raised in Los Angeles Ca.
3. If you can remember what year do you think the Lakers was at their
best and why? When they had their Championship winning streak
23. Do you get guys trying to talk to you much at the shop? Yes…I also get women too.
24. I bet you like your men tatted up but what would you call too much
for someone you have interest in? WHAT??? You Kidding??? There can NEVER be too many tattoos!!! Now too many BAD tattoos??? then you have a problem
25. If you did have interests in someone would you approach them or
would you sit back and wait for him to say something? Again, depends on my mood. I like to work for it. Accomplishment.
26. What type of hints would you give someone who you are feelin’ and
has it worked before? And what was the outcome? I’m pretty flat out with it, you either want it or you don’t. It’s taken me yrs to accomplish my most prized possession….but I’m persistent
27. Can you describe your special type of guy and why he looks and
acts like that? Definetly not overly nice, at the same time not too much of an asshole, artsy, sexy….I’m a sucker for a nice pair of eyes.(I’ll stop there lol) That usually wins me over, it’s a done deal. It can be the shape…or color…even better shape AND color! Yum!
28. If that guy that you described was standing right here and you was
alone in the tattoo shop would it go down and would you be the one to
imitate it? OF COURSE it would go down…& it could go either way…he could throw me on my back & pin me down & bite my neck….or I could be the one to hop to my knees & worship him like the god he is & start unzipping